- To provide the students, irrespective of their background, reliable and high quality education.
- To provide modern academic systems and facilities to help students learn better.
- To recognize their talents both in academic and Co-curricular activity and provide all possible encouragement and support for them to blossom.
- To encourage and promote discipline, primarily through self discipline and value education.
- To encourage creativity and innovative spirit by providing opportunities.
- To inculcate, foster and internalize eternal values that are integral to Indian culture and tradition by practice and precept.
- To discourage negative attitude and deviant behavior by counselling and other appropriate means.
- To encourage universal outlook and instill a feeling of nationalism and patriotism by creating suitable environment.
- To provide, in all, a holistic education to the children, in order that they become good human beings and useful citizens, making valuable contribution to the society and for the growth of the nation.
- Collection of money by students for any purpose requires the Principal’s prior permission.
- Students are discouraged from buying eatables from vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- To closely monitor the progress of their wards in their studies and take remedial steps, if required.
- To encourage the children to conform to the discipline of the school.
- To give support and positive encouragement to their wards to better their performance both in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- To check and correct the deviant behavior of the children, if noticed, early enough.
- To encourage children to imbibe right values by practice and precept.
- To seek the advice of the school for mid course correction, if required, in their academic pursuits.
- To pay the fee and other charges as may be prescribed promptly.
Chinmaya English Primary School expects the Parents / Guardians :
To support the school in all its endeavour to improve the school both in terms of academic performance and in other areas.
- Parents can see the Principal between 9.00 & 10.30 a.m. on all working days, except Saturday.
- The account section of the school and sale of stationary will be from 9 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. only.
- Information regarding any matter will be available with the clerk / office incharge.
- Entry in the school office is strictly prohibited.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the production of a written application from the parent or guardian.
- Transfer Certificates will be issued only to those who have fully settled all the dues.
- Pupils leaving the school in the middle of the term must pay the fees for the full term.